What we can do for you
Our insurance specialists can assist you with your questions about individual health insurance, including:
- Individual health insurance for your spouse and child(ren)
- Optional dental coverage
- Optional vision coverage
- Preexisting conditions
- Exclusions, AKA an “exclusionary rider”
- Personal factors such as your age and lifestyle habits
- Maximum annual and lifetime benefits
- Catastrophic health insurance and major medical health insurance
- Choice of doctors
There are many choices to consider with your individual health insurance plan, and CPI Insurance Services is dedicated to providing you with as many choices as possible at the most affordable prices. Save yourself time, worry, and headaches by calling us today for more information about an individual health insurance plan that meets your specific, personal needs.
To find out more about individual health insurance policies, please call us at 800-290-4151.